We supply Ordinary Portland Cement with international standards. Unique Benefits of Cement supplied by us are
– High Strength Development at all stages
– High Fineness
– Low Heat of Hydration
– Low C3A Content
– Low Chloride content
– Low Alkali Content
2) Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC)
Our PPC confirms to IS 1489 (Part I): 1991, Portland Pozzolana Cement standards and is also Eco-Friendly Cement. Benefits of our Eco Friendly PPC are
– Increased Long Term Strength
– Low Heat of Hydration
– Corrosion Resistance
– Increased workability and reduces water demand
– Reduced Permeability
– Improved Surface Finish
Aggregate Stones and Bulldoze
Crushed Aggregate or simply “aggregate”, is a broad category of coarse particulate material used in construction, including sand, gravel, crushed stone, slag, recycled concrete and geosynthetic aggregates. Aggregates are a component of composite materials such as concrete and asphalt concrete. Since our inception, we are instrumental in offering premium quality gamut of Crushed Aggregate. Ideal to be used in construction work, this product is precisely processed using latest techniques in compliance with the international quality standards. Apart from this, clients can avail this product from us in various sizes and quality as per their specific requirements.
M-Sand (Manufactured Sand)
Manufactured sand is an alternative for river sand.Due to the depletion of good quality river sand for the use of construction, the use of manufactured sand has been increased. Another reason for use of M-Sand is its availability and transportation cost. Since this sand can be crushed from hard granite rocks, it can be readily available at the nearby place, reducing the cost of transportation from far-off river sand bed.
Advantages of Manufactured Sand (M-Sand) are:
- It is well graded in the required proportion.
- It does not contain organic and soluble compound that affects the setting time and properties of cement, thus the required strength of concrete can be maintained.
- It does not have the presence of impurities such as clay, dust and silt coatings, increase water requirement as in the case of river sand which impair bond between cement paste and aggregate. Thus, increased quality and durability of concrete.
- M-Sand is obtained from specific hard rock (granite) using the state-of-the-art International technology, thus the required property of sand is obtained.
- M-Sand is cubical in shape and is manufactured using technology like High Carbon steel hit rock and then ROCK ON ROCK process which is synonymous to that of natural process undergoing in river sand information.
- Modern and imported machines are used to produce M-Sand to ensure required grading zone for the sand.